Back-Office Property Management Services
Our financial team and a dedicated property manager will work closely with you to oversee the financial aspects and regulatory issues of your property.
Organizing a property's many aspects can be quite challenging. Well maintained and organized financials and records are the cornerstones of any profitable building and business.
Accounting and Financial
- Accounts Payables
- track of all outstanding bills and make sure your most important bills (mortgage, insurance, water, and tax bills) are paid on time.
- Accounts Receivables
- automated billing and charges
- automated and office collection of monthly rent, maintenance, common charges, and assessment deposits
- Arrears Collections
- establish general guidelines for which to retain your property's attorney or collection agent
- Board Members and Unit-Owners can review governing documents, financial statements, delinquency reports with up to the minute accuracy through our web portal.
- Monthly Financial Reporting to provide an overview of the expense and collection status of the property.
- On-going review of the budget and advise on changes in market conditions and expenses.
Insurance,compliance, & HR
- Annual Insurance Review
- We will review current policies and coverages to ensure proper property coverage. We will also shop your policy on a yearly basis to insure that you are not overpaying for coverage.
- Local Code Compliance
- We will notify your tenants of any annual HPD, DoB, FDNY, and insurance requirements that must be in compliance to avoid fines, penalties, and violations.
- HR Administration
- new employee on-boarding
- payroll and payroll tax review
- worker's comp insurance
- DoL compliance
Transfers & Closings
- Notary Public Services
- Preparation of Lender and Title Company Questionnaires
- Collection and processing of residential application
- Full Credit and background check
- Collection of closing fees
- Recording transfers of unit owners
- Update Stock Certificates