Almost 70% of New Yorkers are renters. And with most of these leases signed in the middle of the city's summer activity, turn-overs can become the biggest headache for a landlord - much more so than fixing any toilet or leak.
We have over 15 years of experience dealing with the logistics of a new lease. Our property managers will work closely with our associate brokerage firm to ensure all upcoming units are rented and continue to produce revenue with the least time on the open market.
We will coordinate all your lease renewals, vacancy offerings, and turn-overs so you don’t have to. By staying on top of the market, we are able to recommend and implement rent increases and renewals ensuring the property’s increase in value. And even before move-in day, we’ll be on-hand to make sure the unit is clean and secure for occupancy.
Accounting and Administration
- On-schedule notification and coordination of lease renewals/non-renewals.
- Collection of prepaid rents and deposits in escrow
- Digital unit-files including original tenant applications, financials, and work requests
- Ability to send rental statements and collect monthly rents and charges
- Work with tenant to comply with all building and insurance requirements
- Provide a secure online web portal where
- Residents can review governing lease, building documents, financial statements, and make online payments.
- Owners can view invoices, financial statements, and delinquency reports with up-to-the-minute accuracy.
- Calculate and coordinate return deposits.
Before we start marketing any vacancy, our managing and leasing agents will review market rents and make recommendations for new and renewal rates. Once a unit is set for the open market, our technology tools and partnerships are among your best resources to making sure your units are leased quickly and efficiently.
- Active memberships in multiple MLS services for co-broking
- Updated listings with consumer search engines for renters
- 3D/VR tour for viewing/pre-viewing the unit, any time
- Floor plan with overall dimensions for pre-move planning
- On-line application and approval
on-line Applications Processing
- On-line applications portal for collection of application documents
- Credit and background check
- Owner ability to request additional documents
- Owner ability to approve or reject applications
- Secure online web portal provided for good-faith/hold deposits
- Digital signatures for lease execution
- Immediate ability to fund security deposit upon acceptance of lease terms
- Inspect the unit and document the conditions in which the tenant departs
- Report end-of-lease conditions for charge-backs against security
- Coordinate apartment cleaning and minor repairs
- Inspect the turned-over unit and document the conditions in which it is delivered
- Key return and coordination
Our Partnerships give us the advantage
Our network of top agents, tech advisors, and marketing platforms have given us an edge in getting leases signed well before vacancy, and with little turn-over time. By providing the most streamline system for sublet and rental applications, our clients can review, approve, or request more information from an applicant at anytime.