Investment Condo’s have been a big trend in real estate for the last few years. Whether you are an owner who’s leaving town for work or thought the ROI absolutely made sense, you never planned on fixing the toilets or keeping records in your home.
We have managers who specialize in the management of individual Condo units in townhouses and apartment buildings.
Accounting and Administration
- Collection of monthly rents, back-charges, and assessments
- Payment of property Expenses, including Common Charges
- Monthly Financial Statements and supporting details
- Prepare Annual Operating Budget
- Work with tenant to comply with all building and insurance requirements
- Provide a secure online web portal where
- Residents can review governing lease, building documents, financial statements, and make online payments.
- Owners can view invoices, financial statements, and delinquency reports with up to the minute accuracy.
DAY-TO-DAY condo/LANDLORD REPRESENTATIVE
- Act as a Liaison Between the Unit-Owner and the Building’s Board of Managers
- Respond to tenant calls, e-mails, letters and other communications
- Attend Monthly Board Meetings and Annual Property Meetings as required
- Manage and coordinate Maintenance Requests and Work Orders
- Work with your condo-approved service vendors for basic repairs
- Conduct Property Inspections, and Coordinate Tenant Transitions
Some upgrades or alterations can result in decent returns while other projects are simply part of basic upkeep. We will help you coordinate the planned alteration and submit any building paperwork to move the project forward and ready for a new rent rate.
- Work with you to determine scope of work
- Bid comparison of qualified and insured contractors
- Coordinate and submit alterations package to the Board of Managers and building management.
- Daily on-site observation of the work
- Maintain communications and updates to building management and staff
- Confirm percentage completion and payment schedules
lease applications, Turn-overs, and renewals
- On-schedule notification and coordination of lease renewals/terminations
- Market vacancies with dedicated and local agents
- VR tour and Floor plan for marketing use
- Application coordination and processing
- Credit and background check
- Owner ability to approve applications or request documents on-line
- Collect and hold security deposits in escrow for approved leases
- Inspect and Prepare unit for new occupants