Co-Op / Condo Association
While Condominiums are common throughout the US, Co-Ops are specific to the NYC market. Our team of manager are versed in the specific nuances of Board association management in both Co-ops and Condo associations. Due to the politics, finances, and structure of the association, some property management needs may differ, but often the common request is Communication and Transparency.
Accounting and Administration
- Collection of monthly rents, maintenance, common charges, and assessments
- Payment of property Expenses, including to approved vendors
- Monthly Financial Statements and supporting details
- Supply a secure online web portal where Board Members and Unit-Owners can review governing documents, financial statements, and make online payments.
- Owners can view past invoices, and view delinquency reports with up to the minute accuracy.
- On-line applications portal for collection of application documents
- Owner / Board ability to approve applications and requests on-line
Transfer / Closing Agent:
- Notary Public Services
- Preparation of Lender and Title Company Questionnaires
- Collection and processing of residential application
- Full Credit and background check
- Collection of closing fees
- Recording transfers of unit owners
- Update Stock Certificates
We will make sure that your tenant is compliant with all insurance requirements for renters. We will additionally provide third-party insurance consulting for building compliance.
We will work with your staff and preferred vendors to resolve the issues brought about by code changes, insurance requirements, and tenant concerns.
Your dedicated property manager will both, supervise your building staff as well as work with them to improve communication and productivity by conducting regular site inspections and reviewing the building's systems with them.
Checklist and Schedules:
We will establish with your existing building staff a checklist and a schedule of duties for the property, and a means of recording accountability and completion.
Staff Vetting & Retention:
Whenever a new hire is necessary, management will assist in their vetting and retention.
Our compliance and management team will prepare the maintenance and administrative staff for seasonal maintenance work and notify your tenants through delivered notices and posts at the property, via email, and through our 24/7 on-line portal.
Tenant Work Order Review:
Your tenants will be able to report issues through the on-line portal which will immediately notify our management team. Our management team will coordinate with your staff and tenants any inspections and work that is confirmed necessary.
Our maintenance team will obtain proposals from licensed, insured, and experienced contractors for work needed at your property for you to approve. (Additional attention and manager may be required for sizable projects.*)